Cubclave is a special day-long program open to the Cub Scouts (and family) of all our Councils. The Order of the Arrow will host the cubs for a very special day program packed full of exciting activities.
Cost: The cost is $8 per-person, which includes the program fee, cost of lunch, and a participation patch.
Who’s invited: Any actively registered Cub Scout and family members from the following Boy Scout councils: Westmoreland-Fayette, Laurel Highlands, Juniata Valley, Moraine Trails, Potomac Area.
Registration: Contact your local Council Service Center to register.
Driving Directions: Click here
Arrival: The Cubclave program will start at 9:00 am. on Saturday, June 15th. You may want to arrive around 8:30 so that you can check in.
Departure: The program will end around 4:00 pm on the same day.
Activities: Here are a sample of some of the activities you will have an opportunity to participate in:
- BB Gun range
- Boy Scout rope bridge
- Bouncy houses
- Outdoor games
- Water balloons
Lunch is provided: In keeping with our theme, “The Super Mario Brotherhood Weekend”, each participant will enjoy a Super Mario Pizza Pocket lunch with drinks.
Questions: For questions about this program, please e-mail email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to bring:
- Dress to have fun! You may be getting dirty or wet by the end of the day. A spare set of clothes for the ride home might be a good idea.
- Dress to be outside. A sturdy pair of shoes or hiking boots will help keep your feet happy. Sandals are not safe for wearing on the natural terrain at camp.
- Bring some extra spending money, because the trading post will be open with all sorts of treats and souvenirs.
- Be prepared for the weather. A few items you may want to bring along just in case include: a light jacket, rain gear, sunscreen, insect repellant, and a water bottle.
- You might find a small backpack convenient for carrying your stuff.
- This is going to be an awesome day. Don’t forget to bring a camera and take home lots of memories!
Advertising flyer: Click here for a flyer. Please feel free to distribute this to all of the Cub Scouts in your council.
Pingback: Cubclave 2013