This is how Wagion Lodge #6 gets information out to its members.
- The primary method of communication with general lodge membership is the T-Bird Times.
- The council’s “Smoke Signals” newsletter is used to communicate our events with the entire council.
- The website, www.wagion.org, is operated as a way for members to obtain information any time.
- A “Wagion Lodge #6” Facebook page is operated to educate and inform the public on Lodge happenings.
- A closed Wagion Facebook group is operated for lodge members to communicate with each other and get less formal information on what’s going on in the lodge.
- LodgeMaster is implemented as a means of sending out e-mails to the general lodge membership to alert them to important details.
- The Lodge often produces videos promoting events and then publishes those documents via Facebook and Youtube.
- The Lodge also produces a free public “Where to Go Camping Guide” that is available Here.
- Members with questions are always welcome to contact our Council Service Center during normal business hours and speak to the Lodge Staff Adviser.