More information coming soon!
We are in the planning stage for the 2014 spring nature walk at Eberly Scout Reservation ( Camp Buck Run and Camp Conestoga). But, we wanted to give you some early notice so that you could save the date on your calendars and give you a little taste of what is to come.
This is what we can tell you for now:
- We are very excited to see all of you on May 3rd at Camp Conestoga, located off of Route 31 in Somerset, PA ( Google map ).
- This is a family event! Cub scouts, parents, siblings, and other family members are all welcome.
- Registration usually starts around 9:00 in the morning, and Scouts will typically go home some time in the afternoon.
- Last year’s registration fee was $5.00. We haven’t set the 2014 fee yet, but expect it to be close if not the same. This fee covers our costs of running the program. Each participant will receive an event patch for attending.
- You are welcome to pack a picnic for lunch, or enjoy snacks available for purchase in our trading post. (hot dogs, corn dogs, pizza, chips, soda, candy)
- We’ve heard your feedback and are working hard to integrate more belt loop requirements into the day’s program. Ideally, we’d like to see every Cub Scout go home having earned a new belt loop.
Get notified with updates
Want us to contact you when we have news about the nature walk? Use this simple form to let us know. Once we are ready to start sending out information, we’ll be sure you get a copy.