Date: Saturday, February 22nd, 2014
Location: Uniontown High School
Time: 11:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Cost: $20 (Free with Silver Arrowman membership)
Registration deadline: Monday, February 17th.
You may pay at the door, but pre-registration is required. No walk-ins will be accepted without reservation. This is a catered event, and we will only be ordering food for the number of people that register.
If you are a Silver Arrowman and have already paid your dues for 2014, you do not need to register. However, if you intend to pay your dues at the banquet, then please do register so that we will know you are coming.
Schedule (subject to change): Click here
Special flap giveaway – The first 200 brothers to register for the event will receive a free commemorative flap for the event. Here are the rules:
- In order to qualify, you must pre-register for the banquet by the registration deadline, you must pay the banquet fee, and you must be in attendance at the event.
- Silver arrowmen that have paid their dues prior to the banquet registration deadline will be considered registered and paid, but must still attend the event.
- The priority will be: Silver Arrowmen, followed by all registrations, in the order that they were received.
- In the event that we have more than 200 people that qualify, we will create a waiting list. If there are people that have not checked in and picked up their flap by dinner time, the remaining flaps will be distributed to those on the waiting list after the business meeting.
- In the very unlikely event that there are flaps left over, they will be sold in the trading post at the April Weekend on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Registration is now closed.
We are no longer accepting registrations for this event.