Wagion Lodge #6 is proud to reach out to Cub Scouts in the Westmoreland-Fayette Council! We are here to provide support to our packs in a number of different ways:
- Our Conservation Committee hosts the Council annual Spring Nature Walk. The Nature Walk is a great way to help Cub Scouts work on outdoor advancement requirements and also introduces Scouts to beautiful Camp Conestoga!
- Our Dance Team is prepared to help you put on an excellent show at your pack’s Blue and Gold Banquet.
- Our Ceremonies team may be able to help you give a Webelos crossing over ceremony that will never be forgotten.
- Our Promotions team stands ready to put on a presentation to your pack about all of the exciting camping opportunities that are available this summer!
From Tigers to Webelos, Wagion Lodge #6 stands firmly behind our Council Cub program and wants to help make your pack a success!
If you would like more information about any of these activities, please e-mail LodgeAdviser@oa6.org, or call the council office at 724-837-1630 and ask to speak to the Lodge Staff Adviser.
For more information on our current Cub events, please see our Cub Scout news stories.
Thank you to everybody that participated in the Wagion World’s Fair in August, 2012. Please mark your calendars for the following events hosted by the Order of the Arrow and open to all Cub Scouts in the Council:
- May 4, 2013 – Spring Nature Walk
- June 15, 2013 – Conclave!